Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Truth

I know it has been long since i've updated this blog of mine . However, i spend more time on my wordpress . Why don't i review my wordpress is because that blog is where i wrote and blogged all my emotion and something personal for myself . So ya , that the another world of mine . Somethings happened too quickly this week , i was sad , stress . I cried when i walked to school with 7s that day . No , i didn't tell them what happened . it just something too suddened that startled me . Even when i knew that matter , i cried for many many times . & just a few days ago , someone message me " Actually , you have a great bunch of friend surrounded you who cares & love you . Hold on , be stable . move on . " i know there's friend around me , who cares , scream and laugh tgt with me . Friends might not be the top 1 in my list , but without friend where else can we find even more fun and laughter ? People out there who might know me for 4 or more years , they might even not know what are my personality . In appearance , i was cheerful , bubbly enough . Some might even know that I'm not feeling that happy down in heart . I'm a secret holder , i dislike to share my worries , my sadness or even something personal with other people . i find it something that should be hidden rather than sharing it , it seem like we're giving some headache to other people , and why not we hide it in ourselves and find a solution to solve it . Unless , i cant hold it , I'll cried . I'll see whether i should speak up . I don't know whether it is correct to do this , but this is way of doing this . Whatever it is , In the end i am who i am .

N level is approaching and drawing near in 8 days time . Good luck & study hard people . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1487436442692889792&postID=1545084742010321526&isPopup=true