Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Comma , Continue of life .

Hello people / world ! I'm back again for another entries , I knew that it again been a long time since i posted a new entries , it been a month ! Anyway , I started my Secondary 5 in 2011 this year . It had been smooth all along except that my schedule are always hectic , Teacher and Principal stressing the fact that we should do better than the previous batch . I felt so pressurize . Last year , i ended my working life at Taka , it really a brand new experience for me to work with different people Working had always been fun and thrilling , Despite us being fed up sometimes and carrying heavy stocks around .

I met up with Ruiyang & Alex recently , we still catch up with each other , crack jokes and laughed together . Went shopping with Jiaqi & Simin during December holiday and January . Great ! i love shopping when you ready with many cash ! hahah !




SO PEOPLE WISHING YOU GUYS A VERY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :DDDDDDD

1 comment:

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1487436442692889792&postID=1545084742010321526&isPopup=true